PrimeTRUST Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor and an ERISA fiduciary under Sec. 3(21) or Sec. 3(38). We are an independent entity legally obligated to serve in our clients’ best interest and are inspired to enhance the financial position of our clients and their employees.
PrimeTRUST Advisors’ objective is to define, communicate and execute new standards of total fiduciary excellence. We strive to deliver measurable, substantial results benefiting both the employers sponsoring retirement plans and the employees as participants and beneficiaries of these plans. The consulting expertise we provide to our clients is based on the following experiences:
- Over 40 years in the retirement services arena
- Management of the TPA firm Hunt, DuPree, Rhine and Associates
- Early innovators in the world of 401(k) plans (1986)
- Previous firms were among the first to offer “daily valued” plans (1988)
- Early adopters and promoters of multiple fund family, non-proprietary, no-load, open architecture investment platforms
- Began an SEC Registered Investment Advisory firm in 1992 and grew to nearly $1 billion in assets under management
- Long-term experience giving independent, unbiased advice regarding investment selection and monitoring
- Instituted and managed pension consulting & investment advisory services for Wachovia and BB&T (1998-2005)
We serve our clients with multiple designations including: Accredited Investment Fiduciary from the Center for Fiduciary Studies and the University of Pittsburgh.
Our experiences have equipped us with industry knowledge, provided us an insider’s view of how other service providers operate, and helped us create a genuine understanding and formula of the best overall fiduciary practices.
PrimeTRUST Advisors will improve the financial industry by identifying and embracing standards of total fiduciary excellence for our clients. We strive to deliver measurable and meaningful results, benefiting both retirement plan participants and retirement plan sponsors.